Discounts and Perks
EDIC Member Discounts and Perks
Our dental malpractice program is built around our policyholders’ needs. As dentists ourselves, we feel it is important to provide as many valuable benefits to our members as possible. Below is a list of benefits that you are eligible for as an EDIC Policyholder.
- $50 New Dentist Policy*
- New Dentist Discount Program (5 years of savings)
- Risk Management Discount
- Dental School Faculty Discount
- Return-To-EDIC Discount
- Large Practice Discounts (state specific)
- Part-Time and Leave of Absence Policies for military and parental leave
* At this time, the $50 New Dentists policy is not available in New York.
Customized Customer Portals for access to your declarations page
policy information, and CEUs
- EDIC webinars earning free CEUs (savings of $1000-2400)
- 24/7 Claims Hotline for Risk Management Support and Legal Guidance
- Superior Customer Service for 25+ years
- Dedicated account manager for every insured
- Incoming phone calls answered by a live person, not a voice prompt system
- Quick and easy online payment portal with autopay option
- EDIC Claims Department has 30+ years of dental claims experience
- Access to claims management services, local defense counsel, and clinical experts
- Access to clinical white papers and operatory cards to use in your practice
- Quick turnaround on all new policy applications – Ready for your first day of work
Did You Know?
- EDIC is independently owned by its policyholders
- Company founded by dentists
- EDIC only insures dentists
- Dividends returned to member dentists,
not to stockholders
- Contributions to state dental societies and
- Board of Directors is comprised of dentists in both private practice and academia
- EDIC now offers a Pure Consent to Settle clause. We have never and will never settle a claim without the consent of the dentist.
- A.M. Best Rating: A-