When should I get disability insurance to start practicing?

Disability Insurance is important to have as soon as you graduate. You don’t need to wait for your state dental license to get disability insurance. EDIC recommends that you seek professional advice and contact a local agent for disability. Many of EDIC insureds, have  used the following advisors to inquire information on disability insurance:

More FAQs