I’m a soon-to-be dental student graduate. When should I apply for Dental Malpractice Insurance?

You can apply for your malpractice coverage prior to your graduation. However, you will need your state license number to complete your application. While you wait for your license, fill out the EDIC online application and submit it. Your application will stay in process mode until you receive your license. Contact EDIC when you have your license number and we can complete your application and get your coverage within 24 hrs for you to start practicing.

More FAQs