Dental Student Program
EDIC, the By Dentists, For Dentists® company is not only in the professional liability insurance, general insurance and financial business, we are also in the business of educating and assisting one of our more important constituencies, you the dental student.
We understand that dental students have many concerns. It is our goal to provide important educational opportunities, as well as insurance and financial products to protect you and your most important assets as you enter and progress through your dental career. We call our program, Insurance for U.
EDIC has enjoyed a 99% customer retention rate during our 16 years servicing our profession – dentists and dental students. Our dentist customers are truly our owners and colleagues, and they trust in our insurance services and dental malpractice products throughout their dental careers.
"I have been continually impressed with EDIC and their student program. We recently hosted an EDIC lunch-n-learn and it was one of the best events we’ve had here at Harvard this year. Their dedication to dental students is evident in everything they do." Darshan Naidu, Harvard ASDA 1st Delegate
Discounts on Professional Liability Insurance for Dental Students
We offer many valuable services to dental students and the outstanding institutions they attend within the Northeast. These include:
- Liberal new dentist discounts on our professional liability products (offered for the first four years of practice)
- Participation in ASDA and Clinic days, as well as student seminars
- Support for all Northeast dental schools
- Learn more about our student discounts...
Risk Management Courses & Dental Malpractice Insurance Education
- Third and fourth year students benefit from our risk management courses, as well as several graduate programs
- EDIC lunch-n-learn programs educating students on real-life dental malpractice case studies given by EDIC’s risk management experts
- Learn more about the EDIC Lunch-n-Learn program...
Financial Planning and Sponsorship
- "On the Cusp" newsletters, provide informative articles and industry news updates
- Our e-newsletter with informative articles and industry news updates
- Sponsorship of the student reception at Yankee Dental Congress
- Financial planning services and products offered through EDIA/EDFIA
- Advertising in student ASDA publications
With EDIC, the "by dentists, for dentists" company, you will get quality insurance products and services based upon your current needs, not on some company’s sales goals. Put your trust in your profession.
For more information or if you have any questions,
Call Toll Free: 1-800-898-3342 or Request More Info Online.