In addition to professional liability, EDIC, through its affiliate, EDIA, offers dentists full coverage of their business insurance needs.
Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance Covers:
For more information or if
you have any questions,
Call Toll Free:
1-800-898-3342 or Request More Info Online.
- Claims made and occurrence options.
- Free prior act coverage eliminates the need to purchase tail insurance from your previous company.
- Free tail coverage upon death, retirement after 50 with five years of EDIC coverage, or disability.
- Aggressive claims management.
- Early intervention via our 800-898-3342 toll-free hotline about incidents to avoid complaints becoming claims.
"I started working with EDIC for my malpractice insurance needs and I was so satisfied with their services, I purchased additional property and casualty products through their sister company, EDIA. I then had a property claim and it was handled in a top notch manner. I also now use the financial planning services of another sister company, EDFIA. Needless to say, EDIC and it’s sister companies take really great care of my needs and I would highly recommend them to my dental colleagues." Dr. Howard Zolot, DMD
We offer the following commercial insurance products to dentists in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania:
Our Office Package through The Hartford Insurance Company Covers:
- General liability coverage for slips and falls
- All risk property protection covers your building and contents
- Business income and extra expense protection
- ERISA bonds to protect your pension assets and those of your employees
- Specialized options covering legal expenses for disposal of medical waste and for court and review-board appearances. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discounts available for combined coverages.
Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Required by all states, EDIA has chosen a quality, responsive provider, The Hartford Insurance Co., to offer this insurance product at a competitive price. For more information, email@example.com .
- Discounts available when combined with the office package above.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Protects you and your dental practice against charges or suits on employment-related issues.
- Issues such as sexual discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and employment discrimination can arise. EPLI coverage provides for both defense and indemnity payments.
- EDIA has a very competitively priced program underwritten by the Hartford Insurance Company.
Cyber Liability InsuranceClick HERE to review an important presentation about your Cyber Risk Responsibility in your Dental Practice by John G. Bagley, Esq. and Jeffrey K. O'Connor, Esq., two of the defense attorneys at Morrison Mahoney LLP.
- Available in New England, New York, and Pennsylvania
- Through RT Ryan Turner Specialty, a leading provider of speciality insurance with extensive experience providing coverage to dental and medical practices throughout the country.
- Be ready for potential breaches of your office information.
- Different coverage limits.
- Free access to a 24/7 privacy breach hotline staffed by expert privacy breach lawyers in an event of a claim.
- Build the most appropriate response given the circumstances for fewer incidents requiring notification.
- Minimize chance of future liability claims and lower claims costs.
MDS Insurance Services (MDSIS)
MDS Insurance Services (MDSIS) was formed in 1998 by the Massachusetts Dental Society. MDSIS-Spring Insurance Group operates as a trusted, full service, value added insurance agency dedicated to servicing the diverse employee benefit insurance needs of the MDS dentists, families and staff. Products and Services offered by MDSIS-Spring include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft – Financial Protection Plus
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Voluntary Individual Insurance Benefit Program
MDSIS-Spring works closely with our strategic partner EDIC/EDIA to provide a full service insurance buying and servicing experience under one roof in Westborough. By obtaining insurance through MDSIS-Spring, you not only gain an advocate in the ever-changing insurance marketplace, but you are also supporting organized dentistry and the dental industry in Massachusetts and Nationally.
Please visit us at http://www.mdsis.org/
For more information or if you have any questions,
Call Toll Free: 1-800-898-3342 or Request More Info Online.